Thursday, July 30, 2009

First Day, Old Dream

How's everybody doing tonight? Yes it's late, never thought I'd do a blog, but hey why not, let's document my adventure. A couple post's down the road we can get more in-depth about me, but for now let's talk about the present. Just got done with my first serious workout, something light to get started but a workout that left me sore none the less. Jumper's tomorrow, more weights soon enough. You'll meet a few of my buddy's along the way, workout partners, crossover dummies, and maybe if my legs get right, future victims in pinup posters, Just kidding(sorta). Hopefully I can get some viewers I don't know and you can follow along and maybe one day we can meet. As for now I hope everyone enjoys my writing, I'm sure it will be long, but I know it will be fun. This is just another tool to keep me motivated and on track.

Peace, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment