Thursday, July 30, 2009

Atta Boy!

Joba killed it last night, 8 shutout innings, killed it. This is the guy I love to watch, young Roger Clemens for real. People were clamoring about trading him for Halladay and all that, and while they do have a good point and that might make them a better team at this moment, I just love watching this guy when he's on.

Menacing, Intimidating, chillin' on the mound with his tight ass hat low. Fastball, Curveball, slider, see ya'. Break your bat with the cut fastball and you'd probably get it thrown back at you Piazza style.

Bullpen or Rotation?, when he pitches like he pitched last night, it's a no brainer. I can't say I wouldn't mind seeing him for an inning everyday, but no matter what role he has on this Yankee team, when he's on, I'm watching period.

No comments:

Post a Comment