Monday, August 3, 2009

Support Talent

So I'm really into covers of songs, for some reason I usually enjoy the cover much more then original. Something about a new take on an already good song does it for me. Good old trusty youtube produces some unknown talent and let's you hear or see alot of stuff that you never would off gotten of mainstream sites and what not.

This guy here can sing his ass off and he does amazing covers of the most popular mainstream song's out today. Most of the mainstream stuff I'm just not that into, but he gives it a good twist.

His name is J.R.A, he was an American Idol reject a couple years ago, but dude is nice and I believe he has an album coming out soon. I'm not sure if it will have a big release or anything, probably not but I still enjoy his music and would like to share it. Hopefully he makes it big someday, he's nice.

The song I put up isn't even one of his best. He's got alot of Drake covers(including a sick one of Best I ever Had), some Dream, and check out his original song All the Time, he's a talented writer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment