Monday, August 3, 2009

As The World Turns

Man life is crazy, I would've posted this sooner but I needed time to think about it and process everything. Turns out my path to the pros is taking a detour, Yes that's right, I'm going back to school. I have 4 years of college eligibility left , so I might as well use it. I met one of the new coaches for Dutchess County Community College just playing ball at my old stomping grounds. Who would have thought after all those years playing at San Giacomo park, I actually would have ran into a coach looking for talent. San G was always just the place to hang out with friends and shoot around, City leagues and High School was where I was suppose to show out.

Hopefully this guy is for real, but we've been texting back and forth all day about paperwork and team meetings and everything else that goes with this recruiting stuff. This recruiting process is pretty cool, It's nice to be wanted for something that has been a serious part of the majority of your life. Everything's moving so fast, hopefully my instincts steer me in the right direction and everything comes out good.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment